Self-Study with Support from a Tutor
We provide you with the possibility of learning a language independently with free time management, at your own pace, and with the support of a tutor.
You will receive help for:
• working with various kinds of media and audiovisual materials at the Language Centre
• working with online study programmes
• choosing appropriate material
• assessing your level of language
• discussing learning strategies and techniques
• creating individual study plans
• controlling your learning progress
• keeping a learning diary
• finding a tandem partner
Language learning software and audiovisual media see media library [de]
During the lecture period, our student assistants are available for consultations (languages, self-learning, Moodle, Photoshop, technical questions) during the opening hours of the computer room.
You can also setup a learning agreement with the Language Centre and thus gain ECTS points by meeting the requirements. If you are interested, please fill out the questionnaire on your language biography and send it to your language advisor.
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1617
Consultation hours: Mon. - Fri. 9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.