Self-Study with Support from a Tutor
We provide you with the possibility of learning a language independently with free time management, at your own pace, and with the support of a tutor.
You will receive help for:
• working with various kinds of media and audiovisual materials at the Language Centre
• working with online study programmes
• choosing appropriate material
• assessing your level of language
• discussing learning strategies and techniques
• creating individual study plans
• controlling your learning progress
• keeping a learning diary
• finding a tandem partner
Language learning software and audiovisual media see media library [de]
During the lecture period, our student assistants are available for consultations (languages, self-learning, Moodle, Photoshop, technical questions) during the opening hours of the computer room.
You can also setup a learning agreement with the Language Centre and thus gain ECTS points by meeting the requirements. If you are interested, please fill out the questionnaire on your language biography [de] and send it to your language advisor.
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1617
Consultation hours: Mon. - Fri. 9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.