International Language Tests and DAAD-Tests

Shutterstock 208284280
Which language requirements do I need to fulfil in for studying abroad?

It is the exchange organisation/programme (e.g. ERASMUS, DAAD …) that determines the language requirements. Get in touch with the respective institution in time.

If you apply for a DAAD scholarship, you have to take a language test which is offered by the Language Centre. You can do this test in English, French, Italian, Russian and Spanish. Register for the test on HIS. The test costs € 25.

Participation in our language courses will clearly give you a sound preparation for your stay abroad.

Find test days and further information about the DAAD test here.

How can I prepare myself for an internationally accredited language certificate?

There are a number of useful links on our homepage. Check index “Self-study & Computer room”.

Online learning links